– Don’t forget this Thursday at 7:00pm is the Well-Fit CX Roundtable. We’ll be at the Well-Fit Training Center, located at 1700 West Hubbard Street.
Take this survey before the event to be eligible for freebies at the meeting:
The theme of the night is CX is a FUN way to stay in shape and anyone can do it. The discussion should last about 30 minutes with a Q&A/meet and greet after. There will also be some food and drinks at the event!
– The season kicks off with Jackson Park in just over a month and we know some of you have already started building up you new (or perhaps just rebuilding old) CX rigs. If you have pix or vids to share please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add them to the CCC gallery.
– The summer road season is winding down and we’ve heard rumors of CX practices starting up all throughout the city and suburbs. If you’d like some company and competition, send your date(s) and location(s) to email@example.com and we’ll let everyone know where the mid-week action is.
– The CCC is still looking for series sponsors. If you or someone you know would like to be a sponsor please get in touch with us offline.
– Do you have any ideas on how to make the CCC better this year? If so, please leave us a comment below. We want to make 2009 the best year yet and need your feedback!